Giorgio studied Art in Rome and Paris. Travelled extensively in South, Central and North America and the Middle East. He lives in London.
– Obelisk Gallery, Mexico City.
– Il Numero Gallery, Venice.
– Commissioned by Salviati in Murano, Venice to make glass sculptures.
– Subject of a 35mm colour film made by the BBC Graphics Department, directed by Michael Sanders.
– Venice Biennale.
– Rosenthal Studiohouse, Rome.
– Redfern Gallery, London.
– Warehouse Gallery, London, at the invitation of Vera Russell.
– Leinster Fine Art, London “Fiftieth Birthday Choice”. A tribute to Edward Lucie-Smith.